We monitor MU's Immunization Policy. Please make sure you understand the policy
(and ask us if you don't) because if not completed and submitted, a hold is placed on your myZou
account resulting in registration delays for the upcoming semester.
Our immunization form has three parts. Please complete all sections.
- Part I: Measles, mumps and rubella is required for all students
- Part II: Meningococcal vaccine is required for all students living in University-owned housing
- Part III: TB screening is required for all high-risk students
There are four ways you can submit your form:
- Mail: Student Health Center, University of Missouri, Attn: Immunization Policy, 1020 Hitt St.,
University Physicians Medical Bldg., Columbia, MO 65201
- Fax: (573) 884-8902
- Email: Attach a jpg, gif or pdf
- Drop off: You can stop by the Health Center at the above location and hand your forms to the immunizations
staff during business hours.
Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) Vaccine or MMR blood titer test.
The University of Missouri requires that all newly enrolled or readmitted MU students born after December 31, 1956 comply with the two-dose MMR Immunization Policy by either:
- Showing documentation of receiving two doses of MMR
Note: All students must receive two doses of MMR (The first dose must have been given at age 12 months or later. The second dose must have been given at least one month after the first.) or
- Showing written documentation of immunity by blood titer test, or
- Obtaining an approval for exemption by submitting MMR Immunization Policy Compliance form for approval.