Always call 911 in a life-threatening situation or go the nearest emergency department.
To respect your busy schedule and those of your fellow students, we require you to call ahead for an appointment. We can typically get you in the same day or the next day.
- Medical appointments: Call 573-882-7481
- Psychiatry appointments: Call 573-882-1483
- Fax 573-882-5370
- Hours of operation
The ability to pay is not a barrier to receiving health care at Student Health Center. Staff will work with you if you have billing concerns. Learn more about our financial assistance policy.
Primary medical and psychiatric care
- Colds, flu, acute illnesses and injuries, ongoing and chronic medical conditions, minor procedures including skin biopsies, lesion removal, laceration repair, etc.
- Health maintenance and preventive services
- Systemic screening for depression, anxiety, alcohol and substance use
- Same/next day appointments
Sexual health ad reproductive health services
STI testing and treatment, contraception, medication for HIV prevention (PrEP), annual exams, etc.
Flu shots, COVID-19 vaccines and other immunizations (including travel immunizations)
24-hour phone nurse
Confidential services – HIPAA-covered entity