We realize the shift to social distancing environments comes with a variety of challenges. You may be having a lot of reactions and feelings, all of which are valid and important. We’re finding new ways to be here for you. We are providing select remote services to help you maintain social and academic well-being:
- Monday Energizing Yoga
- Thursday Deep Stretch Yoga
- Friday Energizing Yoga
- Mental Health Assessment Online Screening
- Ask Listen Refer
Please also check out these self-care resources.
MU Student Health Center is Open
Please call 573-882-7481:
- Before coming to Student Health Center to schedule an appointment
- With questions about treatment or medication
- For 24/7 access to a registered nurse
We are monitoring COVID-19 in coordination with public health officials. We are taking all necessary precautions to protect the health of our patients and staff.
MU Counseling Center Services Available
The Counseling Center is offering remote individual therapy to enrolled Mizzou students. If you are interested in therapy, call 573-882-6601 to schedule an initial evaluation.
The Counseling Center is offering several remote group therapy options for Mizzou students for the fall 2020 term. If you are interested in one of the below groups, call 573-882-6601 to inquire further.
- People of Color Support Group
- International Student Support Group
- Graduate/Nontraditional Student Support Group
- Relational Support Group
- Recovering from Grief and Loss Group
- Coping Through Connection (Pandemic Support Group)
- Interpersonal Process Group
- Ease Up On Yourself!: Mindful Self-Compassion
- Social Confidence Group
- RIO (Recognition, Insight, Openness)
Owing to state licensure laws, we can offer counseling services only to students who reside within the state of Missouri. If you are interested in counseling services but do not live in Missouri, a Counseling Center referral coordinator can help connect you with counseling resources in your state.
Crisis and consultation services continue to be available 24/7 by phone at 573-882-6601. In person crisis services are available during normal business hours. Please call and ask to speak to an on-call clinician prior to presenting in person.
Please continue to watch this page as well as Engage for upcoming details about additional workshops that are available to all MU students.
Wellness Resource Center is Online
Please visit Student Health & Well-Being on Engage for a full schedule of online workshops, mindfulness and yoga classes.