When the Student Health Center is closed:
- For a life-threatening situation, call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Department.
- University Hospital Emergency Department’s number is 573-882-8091.
- For after-hours mental health crisis support, call the Counseling Center at 573-882-6601.
For an urgent, non-life threatening, situation check your insurance plan to find out which urgent care or quick care facility will be covered.
- The Mizzou Urgent Care is located at 3916 S. Providence Road.
- Mizzou Quick Care Clinics are located in the three Columbia HyVee stores.
- Other independently operated urgent care facilities are in Columbia.
To talk to a registered nurse or leave a message, call 573-882-7481. Messages are received the next business day.
If you suspect you or someone you know has recently experienced partner violence/abuse and/or sexual violence and need immediate help please access services through the University Health Care Emergency Department. More info