- In a life-threatening situation, call 911 or go the nearest emergency department.
- University Hospital’s Emergency Department’s number is 573-882-8091
- For mental health crisis support, call the Counseling Center at 573-882-6601.
To talk to a registered nurse or leave a message, call 573-882-7481. Messages are received the next business day.
For an urgent, non-life threatening situation check your insurance plan to find out which urgent care or quick care facility will be covered.
- The Mizzou Urgent Care is located at 3916 S. Providence Road.
- Mizzou Quick Care Clinics are located in the three Columbia Hy-Vee stores.
- Other independently operated urgent care facilities are in Columbia.