MU Immunization Policy II
We monitor MU’s Immunization Policy. Please make sure you understand the policy (and ask us if you don’t) because if not completed and submitted, a hold is placed on your myZou account resulting in registration delays for the upcoming semester.
Our immunization policy has three parts. Please complete all sections.
- Part I: Measles, mumps and rubella is required for all students
- Part II: Meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV4) is required for all students living in University-owned housing
- Part III: TB screening is required for all high-risk students
In accordance with MO SB 635, we are providing you a link to the meningococcal disease brochure developed by Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services. This brochure has information about immunizations against this serious disease.
There are four ways you can submit your form:
Student Health Center, University of Missouri
Attn: Immunization Policy
1020 Hitt St.
University Physicians Medical Bldg.
Columbia, MO 65201
- Fax: 573-884-8902
- Email: Attach a jpg, gif or pdf
- Drop off: You can stop by the Health Center at the above location and hand your forms to the immunizations staff during business hours.