- University of Oklahoma, MD
- Oklahoma State University, MBA
- University of Oklahoma, Zoology (BS
Sports medicine, transgender health care and behavioral health
- Ambulatory Care Experience (ACE) program
- Resident rotations
- IPC Block 6 facilitator
- Sapp, AV. Issues for Men’s Health, Sessions 2008 program Guide, 2008.
- Sapp, AV. Case for Church Based Sexuality Education. Oklahoma Christian 2008; 57;4.
- Sapp, AV, Lindbloom, EJ. Third generation oral contraceptives have greater risk of venous thrombosis than second generation contraceptives. Evidence-Based Healthcare, 2002:6:35.
- Sapp, AV, Lindbloom, EJ. Do third-generation oral contraceptives (Ocs) increase the risk of venous thrombosis? Journal of Family Practice, 2002:50:893.
- Sapp, AV, Harper, FG., Scott, B. STI FAQ: Keep Calm and Learn Real Facts About Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Microcosm Pub listing, 2017.
Presentations and lectures
- Sexual Health History. Family Practice Update. 2015.
- Methicillin Resistant Staph Aureus and Emerging Pathogen-Emerging Infectious Desiease graduate course. Oklahoma State University, 2011.
- Crisis of Sexual Intimacy. Oklahoma State University House Directors Association. Feb., 2008.
- “Physician Heal Thyself” panel on clergy heath and wellness moderator. General Assembly of Christian Churches (Disciples of Christ). July, 2005.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections: What are they and why should you care. Sigma Nu Fraternity, Oklahoma State University. Spring 2005.
- Physical Examination of the Carpus. Family Medicine Grand Rounds. University of Missouri. Jan., 2003.
Honors and awards
- Phi Kappa Phi, 2011.
- “Friends of Non-Trads” Award given by the Non-Traditional Student Organization, 2009.
- Resident Development Scholarship, 2002.
- Golden Key Society (Undergraduate Honorary), 1995.
- Order of Omega (Greek Honorary), 1995.
- Eta Kappa Nu (Electrical Engineering Honorary), 1994.
- Oklahoma Academic All-State, 1992.
- MU School of Medicine Staff Advisory Committee, Excellence in Teamwork Award, April 2015
1020 Hitt St.
University Physicians Medical Bldg., 4th floor
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65212