Degrees and certifications
- Clinical Psychology
- St. Louis University, Clinical Psychology (PhD)
- Georgia Southern University, Kinesiology – Emphasis in Sport Psychology (MS)
Dr. Erin Bullett offers cognitive-behavioral therapy based interventions that are integrative in nature and are tailored to each student’s needs and motivations. Prior to joining the Student Health Center she worked at the Saint Louis University counseling center, SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse, NY), and Clemson University (Clemson, SC).
- Graduate Student Research/Study Abroad Award, Saint Louis University, April, 2012 – Used to travel to Guatemala and assist with training of Guatemalan Psychologists.
- Behavioral Health Groups coordinator
- Diversity Committee member
- MU Student Affairs Resilience Task Force member
- Bipolar Support Group co-facilitator
- Anxiety Workshop facilitator
1020 Hitt St.
University Physicians Medical Bldg., 4th floor
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65212