- University of Missouri (Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship)
- University of Missouri (General Psychiatry Residency)
- University of Missouri (MD)
A native of Springfield, Mo., Dr. Hall joined the Health Center in June 2014 after working in New Zealand for about six years. In Columbia, he splits his career between the Health Center and the MU Thompson Center for Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
“While working in New Zealand, it was my privilege to be the clinical team leader focused on providing services for the Maori, the indigenous people of New Zealand. Their culture carries a different perspective of the world, health and wellness than is emphasized in the bio-psychosocial model in which I was trained. This experience has allowed me to develop skills in engagement and use Narrative Therapy ideas to provide my clients with the best possible treatment.”
- American Psychiatric Association, Fellow
- Affiliate Fellow of Royal Australia and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists
1020 Hitt St.
University Physicians Medical Bldg., 4th floor
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65212