Family Nurse Practitioner
- University of Missouri, MS(N)
- University of Missouri, BSN
Nancy Sandford worked as RN in a cardiothoracic surgical unit for five years before going back to school and obtaining her MS(N).
As a nurse practitioner, she worked in pediatrics prior joining the Health Center.
As a native to the Columbia area, she has been a lifelong tiger fan. In her free time, she enjoys staying busy with outside activities
and spending time with her family.
Honors and awards
- MU School of Medicine Staff Advisory Committee, Excellence in Teamwork Award, April 2015
- Sigma Theta Tau (NursingHonor Society)
- American Nurses Association
- Missouri Nurses Association
- Missouri Coalition of Nurses in Advanced Practice
1020 Hitt St.
University Physicians Medical Bldg., 4th floor
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65212