Director of Medical Services
- University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita (Fellowship)
- University of Wyoming – Cheyenne (Family Medicine Residency)
- University of Missouri – Kansas City (MD)
Since 2010, Scott Henderson has been the Health Center’s Director of Medical Services. Prior to joining the Health Center, Dr. Henderson taught and practiced in a post-graduate medical education setting for 22 years.
A life-long Tiger fan, Dr. Henderson is excited about all the opportunities the University and Columbia have to offer. “I’m excited about my position at the MU Student Health Center and the opportunity to care for students in a college-health setting.”
Medical informatics, travel medicine
- Henderson ST. Dyspareunia. In: Domino FJ: The 5 – Minute Clinical Consult. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2017.
- Henderson ST. Fever of Unknown Origin. In: Domino FJ: The 5 – Minute Clinical Consult. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2017.
- Anderson L, Eastman-Mueller H, Henderson S., Even S. Man Up Monday: An Integrated Public Health Approach to Increase STI Testing Among Male Students at a Midwest University. J Am Coll Health, 6,2:147-151, 2016.
- Ambulatory Care Experience (ACE) program
- Contemplating Medicine, Patients, Self and Society (COMPASS) Program
- Residency Rotations
- American College Health Association Continuing Education Committee
- American College Health Association Advisor for Continuing Medical Education
- American College Health Association Advisor for Continuing Education for Family Physicians
Presentations and lectures
- “Mumps Outbreak Response Strategies and the New Recommendation for Use of a Third Dose of MMR Vaccine.”
Co-presentation at the Annual Meeting of the American College Health Association. Washington D.C. May 31, 2018.
- “Show Me MO Mumps.” Co-presentation at the Bi-State Infectious Disease Conference. St. Louis, Missouri. October 20, 2017.
- “Mumps Outbreak at University of Missouri-Columbia.” Co-presentation at the Ebola, Re-Emerging Diseases and PHEP Strategic Planning Summit. Columbia, Missouri. June 28, 2017
- Health Information Technology and the College Health Center. Presentation at the
Central College Health Association 2013 Annual Meeting. Columbia, MO. March 27, 2013.
- Case Studies in Travel Health. Presentation at the Central College Health
Association 2013 Annual Meeting. Columbia, MO. March 27, 2013.
Honors and awards
MU School of Medicine Staff Advisory Committee, Excellence in Teamwork Award, April 2015
- American College Health Association
- Missouri Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Association for Physician Leadership
1020 Hitt St.
University Physicians Medical Bldg., 4th floor
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65212