We know this is an unsettling time and you might have a lot of questions about what to do if you think you have been or were exposed to COVID-19. Our goal is to help you understand the process for testing at Mizzou.
You need to quarantine/isolate immediately if:
- You are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- You are waiting to get tested.
- You are awaiting your test results.
- One of your roommates tested positive for COVID-19.
- You are a close contact of a COVID-19 positive person (been within 6 feet of a COVID-19 positive person for 15 minutes or more, with or without a face covering).
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19.
If you have severe symptoms, including difficulty breathing, call 911 or the University Hospital Emergency Department (573-882-4141). Tell the 911 dispatcher or the emergency department that you may have COVID-19 so they can prepare.