Not feeling fully rested after a night’s sleep? Suffer from insomnia? This non-academic, 4-week class is available through rolling admission, which means you can begin the class any time in the semester. Sleep Solutions registration is covered by your student health fee.
Please register or by provider referral.
Tuesdays, 3 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
starting Tuesday, Feb. 6 and every Tuesday until April 24
Contemplative Practice Center
(Newman Center’s lower level) (map)
- Basic science of sleep
- Relaxation breathing techniques
- Simple restorative yoga poses
- Learn practical tips and strategies for better sleep
- Dealing with life’s challenges
- Breaking free from stressful thoughts
Andrea L. Kimura, M.Ed., CHES,
Certified Health Coach and Yoga Instructor