University of Missouri Campus, State & National Resources
Confidential Campus Resources
- MU Student Health Center 573-882-7481
- MU Student Health Center, Behavioral Health 573-882-1483
- MU Counseling Center 573-882-6601
- MU RSVP Resource Center 573-884-5780
- Office for Civil Rights & Title IX 573-882-3880
- MU Disability Center 573-882-4696
- LGBTQ Resource Center 573-884-7750
- Women’s Center 573-882-6621
- Multicultural Center 573-882-7152
- Gaines/Oldham Black Culture Center 573-882-2884
- Wellness Resource Center 573-882-4634
- Mid-Missouri Crisis Line – 573-445-5035 or 1-888-761-4357
- True North (The Shelter) – 573-875-1370 or 800-548-2480 (24 hour hotline)
- The 24-hour hotline has trained individuals always available to talk with you or the SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) nurse, to address your concerns. These advocates can also be a resource and support to student and professional staff members who desire assistance with helping a student.
- True North will send a trained advocate to the hospital to assist you, helping you understand the options available and helping you navigate legal proceedings, medical procedures, and/or finding counseling services and emotional support.
- All services provided to you by True North employees and volunteers are free and confidential.